Andrew & his wife,
Above is Jon's High School. He didn't even realize just how "Bauhaus"
his school's design was!
* Friday night was the casual night at Grant's Pub, and I met
a few of Jon's classmates.
* Daniel and Scott discussed their fight in 6th grade (Daniel
did NOT throw a punch, actually, Scott WALKED INTO Daniel's fist).
Scott lost a lens in the snow and Daniel's parents were called
* Every year Eisenhower High pitted each class against each other
in a competitive food drive. Therefore, Jon & Daniel visited
the Murphy family, and as Daniel distracted the Murphys by taking
pictures of them in front of their Christmas tree, Jon found a
box and STOLE all of the canned food out of their cupboards in
the kitchen. The Murphys didn't find it that funny; they were
disqualified from any competition winnings.
* Daniel ran over the prom queen's foot, right before prom.
* No one remembers the Eisenhower fight song.
* There are also stories of stealing school toilets, but I believe
that one is still protected to secrecy until the 20th reunion.
* Saturday night was the "formal" reunion at the Doubletree,
with a slide show and awards ceremony. The teenage DJ mixed our
favorite tunes by the likes of Huey Lewis and Jay-Z (poor, clueless
* Marnel still drives the same car (a Honda, of course) and Robin
became a track coach. Daniel is now a pastor in Enumclaw. Andrew
is still going to school, Brian is a supergeek in California,
Craig does the famous human
I'm sure there's more, but hey, it wasn't even my class